Friday, April 18, 2008

WrapUP

I am in a very... different... mood. It has been a busy week, and I have a moment to spare so let me share it with you. This weekend J, K and I went out in Portland and had a pretty good time. I did some things that maybe I shouldnt have, including but not limited to giving out my phone number to a few people that I shouldnt have.. (I guess this guy thought that I was Perfect for his friend, and then changed his mind and thought I was Perfect for him. Um, no, I'm not perfect for either of you thank you..)
So after the night of drinking, dancing and partaking of tater tots concluded I went home and crashed in my bed...

The next day.. nothing great happened...
Monday... Uh.. since I am not remembering monday I am going to say that nothing happened.
TUESDAY.
Tuesday I wanted to meet with a friend but that ended up not happening because they went up to the mountain to snowboard so I went downtown to look at study guides for the MCATs.. When you compare the MCAT with the GRE there is no comparison! But for some reason I always take the hardest path... So I forsee myself at least trying to get into Med school.. then I can at least say that I tried, that I gave it my best shot and then if I truly don't make it in THEN I will go for the graduate school option.
So anyways, I was walking down in the pearl, coming back from the gym at this point and who do I see walking to a resturant on 13th? None other than the man that I had been ignoring the calls/text messages of for the past couple of days... That's right, A. I was completely turned off to him after date number two and decided that I wasnt going to waste my time anymore but didnt feel like I should necessarily TELL him because we only went on two dates, that does not warrent a face to face talk. Sure, if he attempts to contact me again then I will have to say Something, but at this point I am good with the way things are. Anyways, I see him walking towards the restaurant and I stop in my tracks... he doesnt see me (and he's wearing the same green sweater he wore to date one.. hmm.. lol) so I start to walk backwards towards the cars very slowly so I don't have to have an awkward encounter which forces me to explain myself to his face. So I went down 14th Ave to get to my car and actually find a bar that looks quite interesting and is a place that I want to try... I don't remember the name but it is on 14th and Flanders and looks like a low key version of Henry's...
WEDNESDAY
I was invited to go up the mountain myself and I must say, I was rather impressed with how my skiing level has progressed! Not only was I going down the hill with some actual speed this time but my confidence was where it needs to be to be able to ski effectively.. I went down a black diamond run intentionally this time and actually ended up getting quite bored with the runs at Timberline. Next time I will want to try Meadows or someplace new. That's right, there will be a next time! :)

No comments: