Friday, April 25, 2008

Bowling. Offically.

So.
Last night I had yet another date with Bachelor number 3 (pretty soon I will stop numbering them, but I find it humorous that I have had more dates and more options in the past couple of months then I did in the past couple of years). I'm done with the numbers... Lets call him Officer. So Officer and I met at his place and soon after left to go get something to eat and then go bowling.
I am not a good bowler by any means and I told him to expect to beat me. I don't like it when people go easy on me so I told him to play to his hearts content. My goal was to beat my best score from the last time I went, which was 80, and I was very upfront and honest about this. I just wanted to have fun..... So he's up first... average run. Then I go.... Strike.... haha. "its a fluke, its a fluke! Really!"... I ended up getting a couple more strikes and spares... and the last set came up. The scores were close. Lets just say that he wasted the ability to have an extra set. Now its my turn.... I knock down 9 of the pins... there is one left.... I look at that pin with determination and I let that pin know who was going to win this game. He looks at me questionably... I laugh and get my ball for my additional set. I get ready to let go of the ball when I stopped and decided that I needed to start over... too much pressure... I sigh.... turn around and throw the ball down the lane... its right down the middle... that's right.. I hit it. So we sit down in front of the score table as it's tallying my final score... his was 115.... mine..... 116. hehe. Lets just say that I was proud. And now, since I said that he was going to get it if he let me win, I had to come up with a form of punishment. I didnt think I was actually going to have to come up with one, thus I had nothing in mind. Plus, since I really am not at that point with him I couldnt have him do the devious things that would be typical of this situation (not to the point, nor am I sure if I am ever going to be at the point.. but that is beside the point lol) I really don't know what to have him do..

Ack. Anyways, why is it that when I get to this point with men I always back away? I always find something wrong with them, something that I don't like and decide that it would be best to just not ever answer their calls again? Because that is where I am right now......

No comments: