Friday, April 11, 2008

[Weeks]END

Its here.
Its Friday and the start to another marvelous sounding weekend.
Tonight I have date #2 planned with A. It should prove to be interesting being that he wants to go for drinks at this bar that I do not think I will want to step foot in. Ok, I do not consider myself a high maintenance girl by any means (K thinks the opposite, so does W.. hmm.. ) but I do not want to go to a skank bar where my clothing will end up being permeated with smoke and I have to wonder what is happening to my food and drinks in the back... I believe that the cleanliness of the outside of the bar speaks to the cleanliness of the kitchen! Besides, today is day 26 sans cigarettes so I wouldn’t want to have to subject myself to that horrid torture. So we will see where we end up, I can be rather convincing when I really want something ;)
Saturday night is a planned excursion with the girls. I have been wanting to divulge in another girls night out in a while so this is something that I am really looking forward to. All I know is that we will start out at Blitz (free drinks are free drinks) and see where we end up later on… hehe…
Currently I have a research paper that is due on Sunday that I need to finish up (really, I need to write the damn thing) so that is what is going to take up the bulk of my afternoon, and any other free time I may have!
So much for enjoying the sun, but at least I can enjoy the starlight…

No comments: