Sunday, April 6, 2008

Perspectivly Speaking.

Sometimes I wonder what I am doing. If I am doing the right thing. Is the right thing always the thing that feels the best? If something is so wrong then why, WHY, would it feel so good? Flirting with the devil is not always dangerous as long as you are in control of the situation, my problem is that I do not feel in control. I feel like I am going down the freeway at 120mph without brakes…

I should be happy; I have quite the weekend planned:
Tues: Shopping in Woodburn with K (I have to replace the contents of my lost/stolen gym bag and I do love the Puma store out there....), then coffee with A (bachelor no 2... we'll see how that goes) then dinner with K since I will be in her debt! hehe...
Wed: Beach hopping in LA with E and M
Thurs: Breakfast with W and Lunch with A (different one) and L (and maybe even a little one mo old H)

The busier the better right? My problem is that it doesn’t matter how busy my mind is it still has time to think.. and I cannot ever control its wanderings.

No comments: