Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today Portland, Tomorrow Idaho Falls

Everything is finally set. Flights are looking *okay*, rental car is grudgingly booked (I'm sorry, but $128 for the two day rental is more than excessive), Charlotte has a home to go to (Thanks Laura!!), bags are packed and everything is ready.
The weather is supposed to be a mild 98 degrees and sunny for the next two days...
And after looking at the map I saw that we will be driving past the Great Salt Lake! Let me tell you, this is more than exciting to me! Now, after looking at the satellite map of it, the water looks less than desirable for even dipping my toe in but hopefully I will get to experience what it is like to swim in it...

We go from here to Seattle, from Seattle to Bozeman, from Bozeman to Idaho Falls since for some reason the more direct flights are oversold. I'm crossing my fingers, because from the looks of it we may end up spending the day in Seattle! Ha!

No comments: