Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The chain is about to be placed back on my ankle

But only for one more semester!
August 25th marks the first day of my last semester as an undergraduate!
December 12th, 2008 is quicking coming, and will be the day I have been waiting for for over 8 years. I have been waiting so long to be able to say that I am in my last semester; to see the light at the end of the first tunnel.... (the Confucius quote: "it doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop" seems to fit very well in this situation hehe)
Sure, I may end up taking classes Spring semester because if I get into the school I am wanting I will need the classes for pre-req's and I won't be able to start there until Fall of 09 AND because it is already covered financially by means of grants and scholarships so there is no reason NOT to take them.... but I will officially have my degree December 12th!!
So excited.
Oh...
One thing...
Being that I am graduating in December and WSUV is not having a graduation ceremony that term, I will be having to do the ceremony in Pullman.
Those who want to go let me know, I can arrange for a flight to get there for a few people :)

1 comment:

Khristina said...

OoOoo yayaya for graduating soon!