Monday, August 25, 2008

Its called "Plurk"

While surfing the web on my last day of my work week I came across a story on Yahoo which listed 12 of the most useless websites out there. Hmm.. that sounds interesting so I decided to check them out.
Sure, most of them were rather ridiculous, pointless and plain stupid but there was one that piqued my interest..... So I decided to check it out.

Click here to see the site!

Its called Plurk and its a place that you can sit and chat with people from around the world about whatever you want..
Maybe I just like it because I am actually able to do it at work... maybe because I am bored out of my mind and have nothing better to do... maybe because my twin is at the beach in Santa Monica and I am doing my best to not be insanely jealous (alright, so that is not working too well lol)...
Whatever it is, for the moment I am having fun :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And your friend on Plurk actually come check out your blog. hehe. I like your blog. And I'm surprised to find Plurk is on the list of the most useless sites?

Rebecca said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :) Its just another place for me to ramble on.. and on lol

I do not agree with Yahoo either. Plurk is definitely not useless :)