Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Few Good Quotes

I was browsing google, searching for a line to put on my page and I have to say, that I came across more than one that I liked. It was hard to pick! So here is a compilation of my favorite quotes:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, prepare to die."
- Klingon Proverb, Star Trek

Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying."
- Woody Allen (1935-)

"I have an existential map; it has ‘you are here’ written all over it."
- Steven Wright

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
- Robert Bloch

No comments: