Thursday, May 1, 2008

...a little blip on my not so happy day...

We all need something that will act as a pick-me-up every once in a while and I got that today in the form of a 29/30 on my Cognition exam :)
I was needing a 28 or higher to keep my A and not get a lowly A- so you can see why this would help lift my mood.. at least there is one aspect of my life that I can do things right in. Some would say that this is the more important aspect anyways because it is what truly counts.
Now I am just waiting to see what I got on my essay I wrote about how I believe that Globalization is just a perpetual world take over in disguise...

Oh, and another thing that made me smile today was the fact that my starbucks guy gave me an extra shot in my triple grande nonfat honey latte today - for free - thank you lol. Now I need to run because I left said latte in the car and I am really wanting a sip.

If anyone is curious, I am headed downtown. Today is my last day of freedom for a while.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha!

I was like Cognition exam... I've heard about that recently.

Turns out you were in the same class as D.

Rebecca said...

oh really?? And how is it that we only now find this out? It would have been nice to have had a study partner..
You'll have to let me know how she did.