Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Bissell Little Green saved my doggies Life. How? Oh you will see.

After gazing at the most precious, cutest little puppy below, could you imagine my ever even thinking about wishing her harm?
One wouldn’t think so…..
….. until you have seen the havoc she has unleashed on my apartment.
Most currently I thought that I was going to have to hang her from the balcony for sure when I woke up the other morning to see her snow white fur on her legs was ebony black. What in the world is on your char-char??
I looked around my bedroom…
Nothing
Walked out into the hall….
Nothing (aside from the spot of carpet that she decided one day she was going to eat up)
One glance into the living room and you could hear my scream.
Charlotte knew she was going to be in trouble and was already cowering in her kennel for what she had done this time was what I thought to be unforgivable.
Like I had mentioned before, she had already ruined a part of the carpet in the hallway (but I’m pretty sure I can fix it before I leave) and when I was in Hawaii she decided she was going to rip up some of the linoleum in the bathroom (a square foot in fact). And I am sure you all know about what she likes to do with my huge rolls of toilet paper. But when I looked into the living room and saw that she had split an entire bottle of India ink in the middle of the room I about had it with her.
I don’t know how she got a hold of the bottle, but apparently the rubber topper tasted good because that was how she opened it… and then it looked as if she had the bottle in her mouth and decided to jump in a circle because there were spots of ink all over the place in a cascading pattern.
I took E to school and decided to deal with it later.
I used every single washcloth and not so nice towel I had and had to take a break to wash them but it was looking promising.
After the wash/dry I proceeded to continue with the sopping but there was so much ink I didn’t think I would ever finish.
That was when K came over and told me to go buy a Bissell right away. Ok… well lets go see how much they cost. So we go to the store that I hate because I really don’t have the money to be wasting on spot cleaners and after going over all the choices decided on the Bissell Little Green.
This little machine didn’t look like a miracle machine but when I got it home and it sucked up all of the ink out of the carpet and just when I thought I was done it would find more down in the padding and suck that up as well. I had to stop before long because it was too late to continue (and my arm was tired lol) but it was the best $68 I ever spent. I finished with the carpet yesterday and moved on to the couch. Now I just need an extension cord so I can do my car! Never before have I been so inspired… hahaha

No comments: