Sunday, March 2, 2008

Broken

What do you do when your world falls apart, when the ground beneath your feet finally gives way and you are falling down farther then you knew even possible? Do you reach out to the one who pushed you thru the hole in the first place because they are the closest one to you? Do you spit in their face when they try to apologize? Do you even give them the time of day? What happens if when they pushed you grabbed hold and are bringing them down with you? Is it truly wrong to make them pay for what they did to you? Why should they be allowed to get away with doing horrific things without having to pay the consequences when you had to pay those very consequences yourself?
For once I am going to walk away the first time.
I am not going to be the one that is pushed down and comes back for more and more and more until I am so broken I cannot move.

1 comment:

Khristina said...

I have never read so many questions. lol yeaaaaaa walk away. Not worth those feelings.