Monday, January 12, 2009

One more go around. At least as an undergrad.

Today marked the first day of my final semester as an undergraduate student. I can tell you that I am more than happy to be just about to put this chapter of my life behind me! After being in school for as long as I have (not to say that this marks the end of my schooling "career" but the end of a long journey) it will be exciting for me to finally finish a portion of what I started.
This semester I am taking four classes.

East Asian History
The Renaissance
Biology
Behavior Modification

We will see how they go, my goal this semester is to get everything done prior to schedule to alleviate the stress and overwhelming feelings one can find themselves having when taking a full course load.

Yay!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I start class tomorrow!

:D

Anonymous said...

Beast of luck to you, Rebecca!

Rebecca said...

I wish you well Keane!
I am actually quite envious of the class you are taking.. I love linguistics.

Rebecca said...

And thank you! :D