Saturday, January 3, 2009

I have decided - Maui, HI. March 1 - 6, 2009

I have heard that this island is nicer than Kauai, and, aside from the vast quantities of free roaming chickens/roosters, I absolutely fell in love with that island. The hiking was exciting, the beaches were more than wonderful, the food was worth coming back for, but I want something new this time. Depending on flights, it is between Maui and Kona but I would prefer Maui. The big island really isn't calling to me, but I *guess* if I *had* to... hehe
Flights are wide open as of now, so I am going to keep my fingers crossed! Let the planning begin! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good call! :D

Rebecca said...

One of my coworkers told me today that he is going to the same island on the same week! So........... I am thinking maybe I will change islands (I do not, not, not want to run into him. Oh no). Kona maybe? :(

Anonymous said...

HI is like halfway to Australia. If you get bored, you should hop a Qantas downunder ;)

Rebecca said...

One of these days I will! One of these days while I still work for the airlines hopefully, so that way it doesnt cost me a small fortune :P