Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ode to the Bloggerverse

My computer was gone,
I was all alone.
But luckily for me,
I still had my phone.

This was all well and good,
for all sites but this one.
So I continued my postings,
after I'd get all my work done.

Then work got savvy of the fact that work related blogs are hard to find
Took away blogger (and twitter! and plurk!) which near put me out of my mind.

But what should I get? I truly had no idea
To the computer store I went! (in this case I chose Costco)
It didn't take long, there was no searching high and low.
I saw my new Dell right in the front row!

So now I am back, there was no stopping me
Thought I would swing by and share with you my glee ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah!! oh goodness. you kids get so giddy when you get your new gadgets.

Rebecca said...

Wait, kids? You do realize we are the same age, right? :P

Rebecca said...

My blog was looking oh so sad though.. Only one post last month, none this month at all... I thought I owed an explanation.. even if it was a silly one

Unknown said...

no i totally understand your blog may have collected dust, but mine has homeless people moving in because they think it is abbandoned. LOL

Rebecca said...

Well.. maybe you should go show those homeless people who really lives there.. err... that sounds bad..