Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oh the Changes

5 weeks and 1 day until my first day at the new company
4 weeks until my last day at my current company
26 days until my "26th"... Ok, 30th birthday (oh.my.gosh)
12 days until I am on my way to Maui with my mom and Ethan for some much needed time away in the most relaxing environment available to me at this time.
5 days until I am on my way to Atlanta to look for a place to live with Brandon.
3 weeks until a certain wedding is finally over and I no longer have to hear about it or pleas for money for their overly expensive honeymoon!! (who knows, this may be one of the more exciting things on my list!)
So many changes, so little time. I am amazed I am not more stressed out than I already am (altho, that is why I planned a trip to the islands during my extremely short period of time that I have left here. I need some time to just not think about anything but crashing waves against the sand)

No comments: