Monday, August 23, 2010

How many times am I going to have to make this decision?

Seattle.

For some reason, this city has been calling out to me for the past 5 or more years, but each and every time I eventually decide that Portland is the place for me. Well, here we go again, only this time it seems that I am being physically catapulted in its direction. I either go up there for some sort of guarantee, or stay down here with possibly nothing. Do I really want to leave my family, my neighborhood, my place that I am finally in love with? Luckily for me my immediate family would come with me.. but my network would stay here. My town would stay here. Other than that though, I have nothing here that won't be there..

I don't have to make a decision until January, but the indecision is driving me close to batty.

*sigh*

No comments: