Tuesday, June 22, 2010

As if I don't get enough office time at work


I have a new obsession. No, it has nothing to do with the World Cup, Camping or anything to do with a Vuvuzela. I have been watching The Office! A couple of weeks ago I bought season two off of Ebay for $7 (sold it about a week later for $10) and decided that I wanted to watch the entire series. Since I have issues with signing up for Netflix (I don't want to feel pressured into watching movies, I would rather just rent out of the Redbox) I decided to buy season one through five off of Ebay (to sell back for a profit later of course). It got here a few days ago and lets just say that my entertainment of late has been rather predictable.
I have watched random episodes here and there, but it's much more enjoyable to watch from start to finish and to actually understand the running jokes that are sprinkled throughout.
Hey, when it rains more in the month of June than it did in April and May combined I think its fair to say that I need something entertaining to do inside!

No comments: