Friday, July 25, 2008

And there is more to my wonderful day.

I have been attempting to coordinate my Boston trip and it seems like everything is working against me. Flights are getting iffy, finding a rental car that is below $50/day is proving to be difficult, locating a hotel that is in the area I want to be (which I dont even know WHERE I want to be) that is in the price range that I am wanting to pay is becoming overwhelmingly difficult. The fact that I don't know where I want to stay is making it very frustrating because I am the type that doesn't like to book until I have seen WHERE the hotel is actually located. I have been burned way too many times in the past when it comes to that and if there would have been a way to get out of the hotel I would have. That is another thing, what ever happened to being able to cancel a reservation if you decide you cannot make it or would rather stay somewhere else? I do not want to book for 4 days in a hotel that I haven't seen if I get there and would rather sleep in the rental car, or don't like where it is located distance wise.
To top it all off I am half starving and am waiting for my lunch to arrive.
I wish he would hurry up... I'm having a crisis here! lol

No comments: